Thursday, March 7, 2013

My Sweet Connor Bubba is 3!

I know we have been slacking a little in the blogging department, but honestly I have thought about it every single week since my last post. But we were having computer issues! Anyway excuses made. I want to talk about my little angel boy!

Three years ago on March 8, 2010 I gave birth to the cutest little 8 pounds 13 ounce little boy. He was so sweet from the very beginning. If you had told me then that I would love having a son this much, I probably would have said that you were crazy! I was so comfortable in the role of a mother to girls. I just didn't see how it could get any better! I was sooooo wrong!! He is just a joy! No other words can explain it!

Connor is all boy! I mean ALL BOY! He loves it all sports, cars, trains, superheroes, running, jumping, tackling(boy does he ever). He is so much fun to play with. Our favorite game is Save Mommy from Mean Daddy(I am really in no danger). Connor rushes to save me, and after I respond "Connor you saved my life" to which he responds "Just doin my job!" I just love him so much!



Proud Daddy!

Grandma Melanie and Connor

Rylee, he loves his sisters so much, and they love him!
He calls them "my gurls" when he misses them!


He has always been so strong and tough!




First experience on a horse with Great- Grandad.


He has literally always loved sports!

Awe!


Again with the balls!

We joke that when he gets out of the tub you had better check him out because he won't stay that way long. He is our little pigpen!

Our California boy. He gets so blond and tan in the summer. So handsome!


Our little "greaser"


Shot the candles with his gun to blow them out! See the pumped fist!


Love the hands in his pockets. He is so "cool"!

 I am so grateful everyday to my Heavenly Father for giving me wonderful children, and especially my little boy! I am so blessed! Happy 3rd Birthday to my Connor Boyd! Thanks for making me so happy!
Connor and Mommy!
3

1 comment: