Thursday, September 27, 2012

First Days of School

Belle started second grade this year. I can't believe that she is that old. She loves school and couldn't wait to start. She got the cute blouse in this picture from Grandma and Granddad and could not wait to wear it to school.

My little fashionista!
 

Cute as can be!

You can literally see the excitement on her face as she waits in line.

My big second grade girl


 Boo starts Kindergarten! She was soooo ready, and hated the fact that Belle got to start before her. At last the day finally arrived and she could hardly contain herself.




Boo and her friends from our ward Joseph and Lyndsey. Almost her entire primary class is in her Kindergarten class, which she was super excited for. I love Joseph's face here with the ladies.

Another cute one!
 

Boo waiting in line.

Happy Girl!

Her teacher is so cute and clever she gave each kid a Hostess cupcake at the end of the day with a paper that said "My first day of Kindergarten was a piece of cake"

My two girls.  Belle was so excited to be able to pick her sister at the end of day.

Poor Bubba was feeling a little left out, so he thought he had to get in on at least one picture. Gosh, I just love them!

It is so hard to believe that my kids are actually this big. Before I know it Bubba will be in school too! I am so happy that they love learning and that I can see them make leaps and bounds in their education. Belle reads above grade level, and Boo is already starting to read too. All three of them are so smart. I am so happy I get to be their Mommy.

No comments:

Post a Comment