Friday, November 2, 2012

Boo Turns Six!
Is it even possible that my little baby girl can be that old? I just love this little girl, and all the joy she brings to our family.
 
For Libby's birthday we had three parties. A friend party, a family party, and her dinner party at her favorite restaurant, Carinos.
 
For her friend party she had the choice of inviting a bunch of friends and having a Halloween party, or inviting two best friends and we would go to Jumpin Bounce! She decided on Jumpin Bounce. Much less work for me, so I didn't complain too much! So we went and jumped for a couple of hours and then came home and had cupcakes and opened presents. Simple and fun.






My cute husband and darling kids. They were having a lot of fun, and then Mike got there and the party really started!!

Belle, Boo, Morgan, and Lyndsey

Look at all those happy faces.

My guys.




Lyndsey and Boo they are best buddies, and have a blast together.

Morgan and Boo.

This is the cake from her big family party. Grandma Brenda always buys our kids cakes for their big parties. She is so awesome! Thanks Grandma Brenda! This year Libby picked an Ariel cake. This party is for all Grandparents, and Aunts and Uncles.
 

 Okay, one thing about Boo is that she is a little trickster so I thought it would be funny to use trick candles. She was pretty cute with them! Gosh, I love this little girl.
So here is a list of some of my favorite things about Boo....
1. She is the funniest kid I know! I don't think a day goes by where she doesn't make me giggle out loud.
2. She is such a good sister. Especially towards her younger brother. He worships her!
3. She has such a vibrant imagination. (Source of a lot of the giggles)
4. She loves the gospel!
5. She loves to sing!( Slightly off key, but really heartfelt)
6. This girl loves, loves, loves to cook!
7. Boo has so many friends and makes them so easily. When we go anywhere within minutes she has made friends with whoever is there.
8. Boo is a talker. There are no secrets in the Christofferson house!
9. She would live in pajamas if I let her( just liker her mom!!)
10. She gives the best hugs! (We like to call them Libby Loves)
HAPPY BIRTHDAY BOOSTER!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment