Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Happy Halloween 2012


For Halloween this year we decided to do a Peter Pan theme. I know I am a little crazy when it comes to doing a theme.  But now that I have a mix of boy(as it stands) and girls it is so much more fun. Plus, I think the girls really enjoy it! Connor really couldn't care less, but I know someday he will want to be something gross or dead. So I am going to enjoy it!
 
 
We ran all around town! First we went to CR England where Mike work, and did the parade there. THEY GOT SO MUCH CANDY! Their buckets were so full and we hadn't even gone around our neighborhood yet! After that we drove to Grandma Brenda's work. We got more candy there. Then we drove to Grandma and Grandpa Chris's. More candy!!! Overkill really!

This is a picture of the 5 oldest grandkids at Grandma Brenda's work. Brenda came dressed
 as Glinda the good witch!
Ethan-Harry Pottery, Boo- Tinkerbell(Don't you love the Emerald City Glasses?) Aidan-Mario, Bubba-Peter Pan, Belle-Wendy

Outside Grandma Brendas work!

Cute Wendy.

Thanks to Grandma Brenda and Grandma Melanie for helping me with this cute costume.



Boo as Tinkerbell

She is such a ham!!

Flying Tinkerbell.

Peter Pan. This boy is so hard to take pictures of. He is always moving, especially after a few pieces of candy! So the best pictures I got of him were went he didn't know I was taking them.


My three kids. They really looked to cute1










Even I got in on all the action. Yes, I was Captain Hook! It makes it more fun for my kids when I dress up. They try and try to get Mike to dress up, but he will never do it. So Mommy steps up, and even does a little cross dressing!




A cute one of me and my little guy. Pretty sure the real Captain Hook didn't love Peter Pan the way I love mine.

And one of me! I really don't do a great pirate face! Oh, well. It was a fun and crazy night, but it was worth it for sure.

2 comments: