Thursday, November 15, 2012

Photo Shoot 2012

So as is tradition we had Mike's Aunt Amy take our family pictures. She is so talented and I love how she captures my kids. She only comes to Utah once a year, so we really appreciate her taking her vacation time to take pictures of us!
 
We really wanted to try and get pictures of all 6 grand- kids in Mikes family. Getting 6 kids, seven years and younger to look at the camera at the same time is an impossible task. So we were so happy we got at least one decent shot! Pretty decent right?? I love this one of the three Granddaughters. Precious.


Connor, Aidan, Rylee and Isabell, Ethan, and Libby




Check out those eyes!

This is soooo my little Boo!
 

Handsome little guy!
 

Check out those hands in his pockets. I love it!
 



One of our whole little family.




Mike and Shayla (me)

I think this is one of my favorites. Because Libby is the biggest Daddy's girl so this one captures that!



Daddy and his girls!
 


Me and the boy!

1 comment:

  1. Cute! You're so beautiful Shay! And of course so are your kids!

    ReplyDelete